Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Wedding night & genting

I always imagine in front of a beautiful tall wedding cake...
.
.
.
What if I accidentally topple over it? I think I will be slaughtered by the bride & bridegroom.









Totally dig this pair of loving swans. It's carved out of ice, freezed for the whole night.


My teacher's Wedding!!!! Miss Selena~~



Puipui is my long lost primary school friend. Today we met back at Parkoriental Hotel, she was still as beautiful & tall as ever, but I'd never knew she's Miss Selena's younger sister! For pete's sake. & Brother is the cameraman for the night =D










Sizzling hot bridegroom cum teacher. Never seen her so hot in school before.

Brother & Miss Selena had been best buddies during secondary school life. Now she got married. Brother, when are you going to marry?? Permanent Head Damage....

Blessings to the loving couple. I still believe in marriage, with an ending of the phrase " happily ever after..."


& of course, who could've missed our bridegroom's makeup artist? Sansan & I. She purposely flew to KL from KK to help out. Secondary school friends are the best!


& yes, before the wedding, I was enjoying the cool breeze at Genting. Wee!


But Jeff & family went to watch the 9 Ball Tour! Oh my goodness, I know nuts about pools & snookers. I'd almost gone dead at first, but actually the game was really exciting!


& thank goodness there's Lovely Lace at Genting. Can you believe it, I went to 5 Lovely Lace outlets! Mid Valley, Sungai Wang, 1 Utama, Genting, & Taman Universiti!!



Muak. Jeff can you be the boss of Lovely Lace next time?



I really love the white lion, as much as the white peacock. Too rare to be true on earth...

& Dreamz is at Genting now! I'd the urge to buy the tickets to watch the white lion but too bad time's too short for me to stay here longer =( teared mercilessly...



That monkey reminds me of Jeff. Blushing peach red.



Hiphop, free style & lovking dancers trying to break their bones on the stage.



Even though I'd went to Genting for a gazillion times, I still love the place ( as long as Lovely Lace's opened!)





Big chunks of laughters from me to you. You never fail to make my stomach in pain, all thanks to your sweet talk & lame jokes...