Monday, June 23, 2008

June's gonna over soon? So fast!

So many photos, so lousy connection.

I swear to tell you that, guys, don't purchase Maxis broadband!


& now I could only upload some really outdated pictures.



Below are some of the peek-thrus of the June performance. When it's June, I'm always connected to Japan. Last year, I was at Fukuoka. This year, I was ordered to change from Korean outfit to the Japanese kimono.





Really ikat perut. & it's hard to walk when the cloth's so long & the slippers are way too unstable.






I'm not good at camwhoring but here's yours trully at the car, leaving the performance venue.





Happy Birthday to Jo ( Fine I know it's a belated), I know we had lots of misunderstanding before, & seriously I'm an introvert who fear to speak out what's in my mind. But which best friends never quarrel ( or cold war) before? Honestly it's a love-hate relationship with your best people around all the time, right? I love her because she's a mugger, a babe, a nerd, a bitch, or whatever character. No matter how, you'll be my sister cum twin cum bestie all around =) All the best for your A levels too!









& I'd eventually completed drawing Jo's shoes. I name it " The Memoirs of the Faded Doll". Hope she will like it. * Winks*

Another pair for myself. I think I'm addicted to drawing shoes =)! Ask me if you want ok!
Bye bye folks, I love my June days. Even though I miss everyone so much, especially, you Mr. Chew! You better tag me I tell ya!