Wednesday, April 2, 2008

No news from Prawn Rice




A polka stray dog came & comforted me. As a result, I gave him some cat food.


All the neighbours & security guards had helped me to find Prawn Rice. I appreciate all their kindness. But, let's face the truth, it's infinite possibility to find her back. It's all my fault. I'm not a good pet owner, & from now on, no more furry creatures for me please. I have totally lost confidence in owning something anymore, all thanks to my carelessness.


Well, at least my phone's safe & sound. I miss the kitten, but I gotta move on. I hope she moved on too. Don't worry, I'm fine & happy, just trying to forget the irresistible feline, & thanks for everyone that worries me way too much, especially my dear girls & Mr. Chew!!


Even if she's so stupid not to know how to go home, I still love Prawn Rice a lot, & forever... <3