Thursday, April 10, 2008

Good news!!!


The new furniture had finally arrived! I was so thrilled at the whole process as it was my very first time to buy big major home items. Coco & I went through plannings, colour themes, design style, & came up with the final decision.




Mum paid nothing to it! We siblings decided to pay ourselves as a gift. Bloody hell of RM 3000 but it's definitely worth it & we were very proud for the very first time. The workmanship & services is definitely better than Ikea, best of all, cheaper!



I'll show the furniture out when our new house is done!



Next, Congrats to 3rd Uncle & Aunt. A new baby girl is born! They called to ask us to give her a name. Yeah right, all the cousins follow my ZHI so it's kinda hard to think a new one when there's so many ZHI-s in this family! Can't wait to go to KL to hug the new little cousin!


& I made them a pink baby girl card.







And and and and and ( pant pant)... eventually...


I got that darn slow NAFA LETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






It was such coincidence. Yesterday while having a hearty msn chat with Cas, I was still complaining to her about the letter. And right now it's here! Glee-glee-glee! The letter said that I was accepted for Fine Art course. Tuition grant 3 years ( Bloody hellish long but I had to accept that too!), I'm so happy I feel like ordering Domino's Pizza Delivery right now!!!!


Hope that Xiaorui will get into NAFA. Go girl! Ruohshiang is admitted to fashion design. Congrats to her too! Wee-wee-wee!