Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year!


When the old years are gone, the new year awaits us.
Like it or not, time just passes by with its own pace.
Like it or not, you have to admit that you're older by a year.
Yet, to celebrate it every year, you'll find blessings...
Blessings that start from the heart within.

*Keep on rubbing my eyes*
I managed to complete six manicures & pedicures for my mum, aunts and my tuition kid, but till the end I couldn't fix one for myself! Blah** Nevertheless, I had a great time at the annual reunion dinner cum Grandpa's birthday.

Tomorrow I will be going to the temple to do some volunteer cooking for the big crowd. It will be a meaningful start of the New Year =) Then we will head to KL to visit paternal grandma and all my cute cousins and aunts and uncles. Yippee!

Followed by a whole list of visits and dates. Can't wait!!!